THERMAL INSULATION COVERS
The operating parts of machines (barrels, cylinders) are tempered during manufacturing of plastic products to the temperature necessary for processing of the specific material. Since this generally relates to continuous operations, the electricity expenses for tempering of the machine comprise a significant part of production financial costs.
To decrease the electricity consumption costs on these machines, we offer installation of thermal insulation covers.
GREATEST BENEFITS OF THERMAL INSULATION COVERS:
- Saving on electricity consumption - can reach up to 60% compared to the non insulated state (based on the machinery type).
- Increasing the lifetime of heating elements - due to the reduction of heating cycles needed during the production process.
- Reduction of surface temperature of the insulated part of machinery.
- Reduction of the surroundings temperature.
- Increase of work safety - there can be no burning of the operator from hot parts of the machine.
- Reduction of dustiness of the work environment by reducing heat radiation from the machinery.
- Quick return on investment - from 3 months (based on the equipment temperature and type of production proces).
- Quick installation and removal - easy handling of insulation, quick fixing to the machines.
- Made according to the customer specific requirements.
POSSIBLE USE OF INSULATION:
- Plastic injection moulding machines
- Extruders for plastics
- Flat heads for plastic films
- Furnaces and drying kilns
- Any machinery with a temperature over 100 oC
- Melt filters
- Hoses and pipes
- Pipe extruding tools
- Turbines and generators
These thermal insulation covers are made of specially developed thermal insulation, covered with aluminium foil placed in a sleeve of insulation fabric specially treated with a non-harmful finish.
Colour - grey
Heat resistance – up to 500°C
Cover thickness - 20 or 40 mm
Cover size – based on individual object insulated
The thermal insulation cover material is fully in compliance with DIN 61 101 - ½; DIN 53 854; and ISO 4603 requirements.
Successful installation of thermal insulation covers has already been carried out to several dozen companies, where workers have convinced themselves of the benefits of this product and its savings.Thanks to our professional approach, we have been the supplier of thermal insulation covers for the world's largest injection mold manufacturer since 2012.
- Insulation of melt filter
- Insulation of extruders for plastics
- Insulation of heses and pipes
- Insulation of furnaces and drying kilns
- Pipeline insulation
- Insulation of flat heads for plastic films
- Insulation of plastic injection moulding machines
- Insulation of turbines nad generators
- Insulation of pipe extruding tools