THERMAL INSULATION COVERS FOR MACHINES
GREATEST BENEFITS OF THERMAL INSULATION COVERS:
- Saving on electricity consumption - can reach up to 60% compared to the non insulated state (based on the machinery type).
- Increasing the lifetime of heating elements - due to the reduction of heating cycles needed during the production process.
- Reduction of surface temperature of the insulated part of machinery.
- Reduction of the ambient temperature in a production area.
- Increase of work safety - there can be no burning of the operator from hot parts of the machine.
- Reduction of dustiness of the work environment by reducing heat radiation from the machinery.
- Quick return on investment - from 3 months (based on the equipment temperature and type of production proces).
- Quick installation and removal - easy handling of insulation, quick fixing to the machines.
- Made according to the customer specific requirements.
POSSIBLE USE OF INSULATION:
- Insulation of extruders for plastics
- Insulation of melt filter
- Insulation of heses and pipes
- Insulation of flat heads for plastic films
- Insulation of turbines nad generators
- Pipeline insulation
- Insulation of pipe extruding tools
- Insulation of plastic injection moulding machines
- Insulation of furnaces and drying kilns
- Any machinery with a temperature over 100 oC
PROTECTION OF THERMAL INSULATION COVERS:
Such damage can be prevented by installing a HSP sensor against plastics leakage.