Technical course – training, intended for foremen, managers of technical sections, adjusters, technologists, designers and staff of plant maintenance and mechanics with a focus on users and processors, who are in the plastics and rubber market according to ISO standards about employees training.
- The best geometry of screws, extrusion heads and tools, which were used directly in practice and which were designed by professional design and development programs for MODUL 2D -FEM - APEG USA called Virtual Extrusion Laboratory ™.
- The latest types of adjusting screws, barrels and components with regard to their lifetime. These adjustments include mainly armored and bimetallic version, deep-layer nitriding, hardening, hard chrome plating and different types of plasma sprays or galvanization.
- The latest trends in the development and manufacturing of BOCOMATIC extruders including lines for the plastics and rubber mixture (profiles, regranulation, recycling, etc.).
- The latest trends of world and domestic manufacturers of injection molding machines, control systems, robots and accessories. New technologies regarding injection molding with the possibility to upgrade existing facilities, etc.
- Possibilities of energy savings in manufacturing processes. Advantages and disadvantages of the use of thermal insulation covers for extrusion equipment (extrusion presses, etc.) and additional peripherals including test results documented with measurements protocols of independent professional firms .
- cleaners, degreasers, solvents, preservatives, lubricating and assembly paste with a focus on plastics and rubber plants – for processing materials, for molds and machine equipments, etc.
Length of training
29.10. ÷ 30.10. 2015
Kongres Hotel Jezerka, Seč - Ústupky 278, www.jezerka.cz
6.500,- CZK (without VAT) / person – price includes accommodation and meals
Dotzauer Jan, Dostál Jan, Stodola Pavel