- Very high wear and abrasion resistance
- Very high corrosion, oxidation and other solvent resistence
- Very low coeficient of friction (many times lower when comparing with nitrided or hardchrome surface treatment)
- The tendency to sticking processed materials is extremely reduced when using adhesion properties with low adhesiveness
- Homogenous quality ensures high end-product protection against scratching when operating and cleaning.
- Increasing production and product quality.
Moreover we offer an enlarged CrN layer application with PVD plating:
- CrN-MOD-modified layer = product with very high wear resistence, extremely low tendency to sticking, suitable for manufacturing plastics and elastomers with high adhesion such as PMMA, POM, PUR, NBR, NR, EPDM, SBR, FPM, Fluoro-caoutchouc (PTFE, Viton), natural and synthetic rubber mixtures, modifiers, rubber compounds etc.
Layer thickness 0.003-0.009mm, toughness 2200–2700 HV0.05.
- CrN-MULTI-multilayer = product with very high wear resistence, especially high corrosion resistence, high level of oxidation resistence, very smooth surface suitable for manufacturing plastics (eg. during injection molding, extrusion, blow molding) such as PA reinforced with glass-fiber, PVC, PC, ABS, etc.
The total thickness of layers with medium PURE chrome layer 0.003-0.009mm, toughness 2100-2500 HV0.05.