Laser workplace with the possibility of surface hardening and laser surfacing.
- Laser workplace with the possibility of surface hardening and laser surfacing.
- Workplace delimited by a sheet metal wall with dimensions of 11 length, 6 width and 3 height
- The sheet metal part of the laser itself including cooling is located outside this workplace; length 5.3 m, width 1.3 m and height 2 m.
- There are two tracks in the sheet metal screen, where a turntable and a movable support for a rotating part are located on each track.
- The largest diameter of the workpiece that can be hardened or surfaced is 1 m
- The turntable can be rotated by 90 degrees. (rotates the surface both horizontally and vertically)
- There is a robotic arm ABB between the tracks that carries a laser head for hardening or surfacing.
- The maximum laser power is 6 kw and is adjustable.
- The maximum width of the hardened track is 45 mm and can be reduced up to 5 mm.
- Surfacing head for welding or surfacing is from LASERLINE.
- The whole workplace is like new.